Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Three more from San Xavier!

I spent a little time today working on some more of the images from San Xavier. The first one is a close look at some of the detail of the front of the mission.





This second image is of the altar area of the main chapel. There is an incredible amount of detail in the interior of the main chapel. It amazes me how much time, effort, and money is spent on the decoration of the interior of the mission. This is all done by people that can't have all that much. The churches in Mexico are the same way.


This last image is a small chapel that is off to the side of the main chapel.
Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment