Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Friday, February 13, 2009

Surprise, surprise!


Before heading out this morning I looked in the paper to see if there was some sort of advertising for the show. What next caught my eye was my image "Chair and Pots". There was the ad for the show and they had used my image with a photo credit. Cool!
Setting up my booth last night went fairly well despite not being able to start set up until 7:00pm. I got back to my friends house where I am staying about midnight. That's about how long it usually takes me if things go well. Fortunately I can pack it all back up in half that time. I did get a good location and hopefully will have a successful weekend.
Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment