Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The last sunset of 2008!

Lakewood Theater
Yesterday afternoon I watched some high clouds roll in. It looked like a good opportunity for some pink clouds at sunset. A good sunset still needs something interesting to go with it...but what. I almost went to White Rock Lake but drove near the old Lakewood Theater which I had never photographed before. The choice was made. I got the pink clouds but the lights were not on. Having the lights on probably would have improved this shot but I am not actually sure how often the lights are on since the theater is rarely used for anything. This image was made from 3 combined exposures. I like it but may go shoot it again some time.
Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment