Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update from the Econo Lodge in Shamrock, Texas!


Magnolia Station

Here it is the third day of my road trip. So far it has been fairly successful. I took this last night in Shamrock, Texas. We arrived here about 3:30pm with it about 64 degrees. By the time I took this it was 38 degrees. This morning it was down to 13 degrees. That may explain why I am taking a warm break in the motel room and posting to my blog. This next image was also taken in Shamrock. I will post some more images later but right now Gary is sitting here telling me we need to get back on the road.

See you later.

Clark

Conoco Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment