Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another what is it!

OK, I promise I will put something more normal up next time. This was taken last year at the Cadillac Ranch just west of Amarillo, Texas. As you head west on I40 out of Amarillo keep looking to the south and about 5 to 10 miles out of town you should see it. About 150 yards out in the middle of a field is about 8? old cars with their front ends buried in the dirt. You will have to go to the next exit and turn around and go back down the service road until you can park on the edge of the field. There is a gate through the fence with a big trash can next to it. Now, here is the part that bugs me. The guy that owns this place has been decent enough to set all this up. Anyone can go in and look at the cars or paint your own graffiti on the cars if you want. Do all the empty spray cans of paint end up in the trash can by the entrance? Nope! There is hundreds of them on the ground around the cars. A few beer cans were also mixed in. Oh well. I guess I should be telling you how the image was made. I spun the tire and gave it a slow enough exposure to blur it. Thats it.
Happy New Year to everyone. Have a great 2009!

Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment