Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rain and more rain!


Yesterday evening the rain started and continued through the night. There was no let-up where I could go out and take a few pictures without possibly getting my equipment wet. I did take a couple of things. The top image was shot through the front window of my truck as I drove down the wet streets. Quite funky and abstract. The lower image was taken in a covered parking garage I sought refuge in. I may have stayed and worked it a little harder if I had realized that the rain is not going to stop! It was raining when I started writing this but has now quit and I actually see some blue sky. Maybe the weather will behave tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment