Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cinque Terre's Vernazza, Italy


My wife and I went to Italy in 2005. I shot this in Vernazza with my new 6mp Digital Rebel but also with my Pentax 6x7 film camera. Since I was selling large images (32x48) at outdoor art shows, the Pentax images were the ones that were scanned and printed. The images sold like hotcakes but I have always felt there was a slight bluish color cast from the long exposure that was necessary with 50 ISO film. Today I came across the Rebel files and processed this one. My skills and tools are much better today than in 2005. I would love to do this again with my 5D Markll and bracket some exposures for a little HDR processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment