Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Cats of Vernazza


Do You Miss Your Pets?
Yesterday I was going through some old digital files that I shot in Italy back in 2005 with my 6MP Digital Rebel. One morning while shooting in Vernazza, I couldn't help but notice that cats were everywhere. All of the boats had been pulled out of the water and covered. Cats were sleeping and playing on top of most of the boat covers. We used to have three cats. One was a big Siamese and the other two looked very much like this one. "Sugar Bear" and "Shoe Shoe" were very similar except "Shoe Shoe" had white paws. One by one they grew old, had kidney problems and had to be put to sleep. This made me miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment