Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Uptown Theater in Grand Prairie, Texas



Last night I attended an artist reception for a friend of mine who had some photographs on display at the gallery of the Uptown Theater in Grand Prairie. It was also a good opportunity to shoot the theater at dusk, something I have done several times in the past. This is the first time to have a great sky to work with instead of the cloudy nothing that I have had on previous occasions. The top image was made from three bracketed exposures that were combined in Photomatix Pro 4. I also have recently purchased Nik Silver Efex Pro2. I am really liking it! It seems that no matter how much I like an image in color I can still turn it into a cool black and white. It really works well when you are converting a color HDR.


No comments:

Post a Comment