Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shame, Shame, Shame!

As a photographer who primarily sells my work at Art Shows, I occasionally will comment about the art show world. Today I'm going to give you a link to a blog which comments about two shows that should receive some criticism for their recent actions. http://artshowtips.blogspot.com/ Look at June 2 & 3.
The two images today are from my Utah trip back in April. The first one is a cropped portion of The Organ and Three Gossips. I like it but not sure how big I should print it. The lower image was taken at the Fire House Ruin west of Blanding, Utah. I have a vertical version that has been in the print bin at recent shows. For some reason I keep seeing people look at it upside down and have found it put back in the print bin that way. Does anyone have a problem telling which way is up in this version?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Clark, I'm a new follower. Love your work and your commentary. Betja it won't be long before you're a guest blogger on Kelby's site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Nancy.

    ReplyDelete