Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Thursday, December 25, 2008

I GAVE MYSELF A BLOG FOR CHRISTMAS!

For several years I have seen and read various blogs and wondered if I should start one. Well, I got one now! I intend for it to be an outlet and even some motivation to create and show new images. I'm sure I won't be posting on a daily basis but will try to keep the days between posts at a minimum. I will tell you the how, why, where, and whatever about each image. You will keep up with where I am and what I am doing. At the same time you will probably learn a little bit more about who I am. It should be interesting to see how this develops.
Merry Christmas and have a great 2009!

Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment