Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pump Jack and Lightning

Pump Jack and Lightning

After spending some more time editing my images from my trip to New Mexico, I came up with several others that I really like. They were both taken before it became totally dark outside. The bottom image looked much better after I converted to black and white. It didn't capture any lightning but I really liked the sweep of rain in the background. These new images will be added to my web site. Next month I will be showing my work at Midland's Septemberfest. Since it is right in the middle of an oil rich area, I plan to have many of my pump jack images on display.

Pump Jack Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment