Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Opening of the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge...Nearly!

The Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge

This weekend the City of Dallas will celebrate the opening of this Santiago Calatrava designed suspension bridge. http://www.mhhbridgecelebration.com This event was planned many months ago and I am sure they were committed to having the festivities even though the official opening of the bridge has been delayed until the end of March. I didn't think they would finish the roads around the bridge in time. Saturday is a free day to explore the bridge. I will be there with my camera. They have not been allowing people on the bridge and I am one of the many photographers that have been itching to get some images taken from the bridge. There is no sidewalk on the bridge and I don't think it will be a very safe place to shoot once the bridge does open for traffic.


I shot this image back in December of 2011. It was the first time I had seen the bridge with the lights on.

No comments:

Post a Comment