Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dart's New Uptown Station


Uptown Station

A few months ago I noticed some neon lights along Central Expressway near the Lemmon Ave exit. They didn't use to be there. I soon found out that it was a new Dart Station for the M-Line Trolley that goes up and down McKinney Ave. Last night I photographed the station for the first time and I did get a shot that included the trolley. While writing this post I did a search for some information about the station and came up with something interesting. http://www.dallasvoice.com/gay-photographer-held-gunpoint-cityplace-dart-station-refuses-give-camera-10117972.html This happened just a few days ago. If I ever get robbed, raped, or murdered while out shooting I hope they just refer to me as "a photographer".

No comments:

Post a Comment