Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Friday, February 3, 2012

"What 's Your Favorite Photograph?

As many of you know I spend some time on Google +...actually a lot of time. This morning I noticed a post by Colby Brown featuring a QUOTE OF THE DAY.

“Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow." ~ Imogen Cunningham

This got me to thinking because I have been asked this a number of times while I have been showing my work. I will usually say I have a lot of them and point to several that are hanging on the wall. I'm not sure I would say it is the one I'm going to take tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about getting out and shooting but there is not a favorite to pick yet. I might could say "the one that I shot yesterday" but would have to put a disclaimer by that. Yesterday, I did shoot a few things to use in a presentation I was giving to the Fort Worth Camera Club but those pictures don't count. Saturday was the last time I went out and made an effort to seriously create something wonderful. I did and here it is, "my favorite photograph".



Dawn Over Dallas
Weather permitting, I will probably be out with my camera tomorrow. Hopefully something special will be created and I will have a new favorite photograph. Hmmm...so maybe it is the one I am going to take tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment