Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some black and white and a touch of color!


The other day I purchased myself a new computer with the 64 bit version of Windows 7 installed. This is my main Photoshop machine where I do all the processing of my images. I seem to replace computers about every 2 years because the old computer becomes too slow, the hard drive is full, and its just not capable of doing things that I need it to do. The latest version of Photoshop, CS4 seems to need more Ram, a better graphics card, and of course a faster processor always helps.


Lately, in big Garland, Texas where I live we have had some cold and wet days. This morning it is 23 degrees. I know that is nothing to you Minnesota folks out there, but its cold for here. This has given me a chance to look at some of the work I shot earlier this year and test out this new computer.



So where were these images taken? Starting from the top...
  1. An old house near Sherman, Texas.
  2. Dick's Classic Garage.
  3. Sign on the side of a building in Sapulpa, Oklahoma.
  4. Dick's Classic Garage.
  5. Gauges on an old fire truck in the Texas hill country.






No comments:

Post a Comment