Home ....... Galleries....... About Me ....... FAQ'S....... About Me ...... Schedule ....... Contact ....... My Lightbox ....... My Cart ..... . My Account

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another old gas station!

Apco Station

The first night of my recent trip was spent photographing this old abandoned station. It was after dark when we got to this spot which is out in the middle of nowhere about 20 miles from El Reno, Oklahoma. Occasionally a car would drive by and I suppose they wondered what we were doing. I gave this image a pop from a flash with a red gel over it. It perked up the gas pumps nicely. The next shot was taken the next morning. It was one of the last taken. We got there before sun-up and had already taken quite a few images. With the light still low and warm I finally got some decent clouds to go with the old neglected gas station.
Clark
Apco Station #2

No comments:

Post a Comment